Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Gibson" (oil on linen; 6" x 8") sold


sold


"Gibson" is for my old friend, Karen.  She asked me to paint Gibson for her sister-in-law, Amy. Amy, a vet, loves Huskies.  Gibson, who passed away a year ago, was a sweetheart.  I can relate to that.  Strong, handsome, noble--that's how I feel about Huskies.  My mother-in-law had a Husky named Jediah, who always sat by me at dinner table, because he knew I was a softie, sneaking him food under the table.

If you send your pet's pictures to kimstenbergart@gmail.com, I will make beautiful pet portraits out of them.  How fun is that!  Besides, my pet portraits make perfect birthday and Christmas presents.  Thanks!

My readers, in case you didn't notice, I have created a new page on my blog, called "Pet Portrait Orders".  You will find all the information you want to know about ordering a pet portrait.  Please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment