Saturday, May 31, 2014

Collage of My May Paintings


Collage of My May 2014 Paintings


Here is the collage of my May paintings.  A lot of dots!  If you have a super sharp memory, you may notice three paintings you haven't seen in any of the blog posts this month: the dogwood one, the deer one, and the cupcake one.  It's because I didn't torment you with all my reworked paintings.

There is a story behind the pink cupcake painting.  I have given it away to my Facebook fan last year.  But a collector in Spain bought it out of my website despite the red dot!  What to do? Well, a sale is a sale, so I painted another that looks very much like the original.  This is the first time I sold the same painting twice.  Business must be good!

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to see all your paintings together. They certainly reflect your new style with tons of color. You have so much about which to be proud!

    ReplyDelete