Monday, November 18, 2013

"Moose" (oil on linen; 8" x 6") sold


sold


"Moose" is for Holly, who found me on the Internet.  There are many competent pet portrait artists out there, but she chose me!  I am honored.  Moose is a one-year-old St. Bernard and belongs to Holly's daughter, for whom the painting was painted.

I have been dying to paint a St. Bernard, so I was thrilled at the opportunity.  According to Holly, Moose is a well-behaved, laid-back puppy.  To my question of whether he drools massively like Beethoven in the namesake movie, she said: "Not yet, but it's coming!"

By the way, it is not too late to order pet portraits for Christmas.  Please send your pet's pictures to kimstenbergart@gmail.com.  A separate page on my blog, "Pet Portrait Orders", will answer all the questions you may have about ordering a pet portrait.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment