Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Room with a Sailboat" (oil on linen; 8" x 10") sold


sold


"Room with a Sailboat" is another painting for my Facebook friend, Elizabeth.  It is her new conservatory, where she likes to stitch.  There were other knickknacks on the window sills, but the sailboat model in its prominent location gave the painting the title.

By the way, I will be participating in Leslie Saeta's September 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  That's a lot of paintings!  I have never painted that many and blogged that often in a month.  Do you think I can do it?  Let's make it a team effort!  Please send me your pictures to kimstenbergart@gmail.com.  I am waiting for your pictures of pets, houses, vacations (without people in them), favorite places, gardens, hometowns, etc.  I will do a drawing and give one painting away at the end of September.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment