Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"Colden" (oil on linen; 8" x 8") sold


sold


"Colden" is for my good friend, Jo Mackenzie, who is a talented watercolorist.  Colden is half-lion, half-Collie.  Just kidding, but look at his mane!  He is so old that he can hardly stand up.  Jo is keeping him alive with duct tape and glue!

Jo has been painting pet portraits for a while and has a big following.  Please check out her Facebook page.  She also paints flowers and houses for her fans.  Painting pet portraits from fans' pictures and doing a drawing was something I learned from her.  Thanks, Jo!

If you would love to see your beloved pet painted by me and shared on my blog and Facebook page, please email me at kimstenbergart@gmail.com.  Send me a picture or two, preferably taken in natural light without flash.  I will do a drawing at the end of September and give one painting away!

No comments:

Post a Comment