Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"Double Cherry Blossoms" (oil on linen; 8" x 8") sold


sold


I am back!  I was gone on a family trip to Minnesota, visiting family and the University of Minnesota campus (my daughter wants to go there for college).  It was still winter in Minnesota. It even snowed. In central Minnesota, we hear it snowed a foot.  It is good to be back to spring!

Spring fever and allergies are what I am suffering from.  Do you know what?  I can live with them!  For weeks, I didn't know what to paint.  Now I have too many subjects to choose from. To make matters worse, it is difficult to stay inside.  Either I am working in my garden or taking pictures of flowers at home or at parks.  It's a hard life.  Hehe.



Double cherry tree smothered with flowers.  Ah, I love spring.

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to live where you do. How do find time in the day to experience the whole of Washington DC.

    ReplyDelete