Monday, April 8, 2013

"Bleeding Heart Love" (oil on linen; 8" x 10") sold


sold


You don't have to be a bleeding-heart liberal to love the bleeding heart. It has attractive mounded foliage with arching stems of delicate, heart-shaped flowers. Indeed, I consider it, not the rose, the most loving plant. Its heart is so full of love that it splits up to show its innards! When she was little, my daughter used to pick a bleeding heart in my garden and give it to me as a token of her love.

By the way, I would like to say thank you to everybody who contacted me for the drawing of a print of "Spring Flowers Collage II".  The lucky winner of is Jeannelle Walker.  Congratulations!  I have already ordered the print.  As soon as I receive it, I will send it to Jeannelle.

Next month, I am going to widen the circle for my monthly drawing to all my Facebook fans.  If you haven't checked out my Facebook fan page, please click here.  I post a painting or a photo everyday.  It is the best place to get the most up-to-date information about my artwork.  Please "like" the page!

2 comments: