Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Show Is Hanging At Last!


This wall over the fireplace has only my paintings.

Alice Kale is my partner in crime!

We hung our paintings side by side as we are such good friends!


Yesterday, after two days' delay thanks to the superstorm Sandy, we were able to hang our paintings at the Manor House at Green Spring Gardens Park in Alexandria, VA.  It's been four years since I've had a show and I forgot all about how much work it takes! Last week I managed to finish three paintings, spending most time, sending out invitations and e-newsletter and framing; this week so far, I did only one painting. 

If you live in the area, please stop by to enjoy our show.  I hung 30 oils; my friend, Alice Kale, 18 watercolors.  They look great together! 

The Manor House is located at 4603 Green Spring Road, Alexandria, VA 22312. Their website is www.greenspring.org.  The Manor House is open between 12:00 and 4:30 pm on Wednesday through Sunday. Call ahead (703-941-7987) to make sure that it is open to the public on the day of your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment