Saturday, July 23, 2016

Summer Sale!


Collage of My 2016 Summer Sale


I hope you are enjoying a great summer. I just returned from the family road trip to the Midwest. I have a great news. Many of my paintings--both oils and watercolors--are on sale, 50% or more. Landscapes, cityscapes, florals, animals, and still lifes, you name it! Please click here to go to the sale section on my Etsy shop.

My prices are rising and many exciting things are happening in my studio. As my only child is starting college this fall, I will have more time to devote to, experiment, and deepen my art. It is a perfect time to start collecting my artwork; if you are already a collector, add a few more to your collection!

Thank you for your continuing support and I hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment