Saturday, February 2, 2013

Collage of My January Paintings


My 30 in 30 challenge paintings; not quite 30, but hey, who is counting?


How do you like the fancy collage of my paintings done during the last month?  Leslie Saeta showed in her blog how to make a collage of the paintings each participating artist created for the 30 in 30 challenge.  It is done using a free site called PicMonkey. If you are interested, try it out!  It's a little tricky to drag the pictures around, and that's why I miss out one of my paintings.  I think it still looks fabulous.  There are always new things to learn!

By the way, my goal for February is to paint 20 small pastry paintings, five a week.  At the end of the month, I want to create another collage like this.  So please follow my blog to see if I live up to my promise.  Hopefully my blog will hit 40,000 pageviews by the end of the month so that I can give away one of the delicious food paintings!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Kim! I painted only 3 in January...the best laid plans of mice and men, you know. I am bombarded by working on taxes, cleaning and organizing and getting rid of some "junk". Maybe by Feb.'s end, I will be back in the "groove".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taxes? Don't remind me! Thanks, Egretta.

    ReplyDelete